What is EBSCOhost Academic Search Complete?
EBSCOhost Academic Search Complete is a leading resource for scholarly research. It supports high-level research in the key areas of academic study by providing journals, periodicals, reports, books and more. It includes peer-reviewed full-text for STEM research, as well as for the social sciences and humanities. Scholarly content covers a broad range of important areas of academic study, including anthropology, engineering, law, sciences and more.
Accessing EBSCOhost Academic Search Complete
Log in to NLB’s eResources page with myLibraryID. To find out more about setting up myLibrary ID, please refer to this link .
Click the “By A-Z” browsing option on the left, select “E”, followed by “EBSCOhost academic search complete”
Enter your search term(s) into the search bar and hit “Enter” to search
- You can enter search terms in the individual boxes to get results where they appear in the same article or publication
- Put quotation marks (“ ”) around phrases that are two words or more to retrieve results with the exact phrase you specified
Refine your search results using the column on the left according to your research requirements
- Check the “Full Text” box to ensure that you get complete articles or publications
- Specify the date range of your search results by entering the years in the “From:” and “To:” boxes
- Select your preferred source type, ranging from academic journals, trade publications to newspaper articles
Select a search result of your choice
Besides reading the full article or publication in the browser, you can also download it in PDF format by clicking on the “PDF Full Text” option in the left column
- Click the “Cite” button in the right column to generate a citation of your choice. Scroll down the citation formats until you find your preferred style. Copy and paste the citation for your own references list